Jim Jim is offline

Default Harry Krause the gunslinger

Harry should find this case study interesting.
He might want to reconsider his statement that he intends to blow an
intruder's head clean off with his legendary shotgun. Not only would
that be premeditated murder; It would be accompanied with a prewritten
confession. Not too bright of old Harry. Eh?
Senior Member

On Dec 5, 10:48*am, Jim wrote:
Harry should find this case study interesting.
He might want to reconsider his statement that he intends to blow an
intruder's head clean off with his legendary shotgun. Not only would
that be premeditated murder; It would be accompanied with a prewritten
confession. Not too bright of old Harry. Eh?

Well, I never liked anybody who "plays" with guns.. For instance, last
week I was on the phone with someone from this group and they decided
to "prove" to me that they had guns in the home. I heard the sound of
a slide being worked and some other clicks and clacks, then the
distinct sound of a "dry fire"! Right there in the house, a dry fire
with an "unloaded" gun (you all know how I feel about unloaded guns).
I certainly hope nobody else was in the home when this "gun play" was
going on, I can't think of a more irresponsible way to boost ones
ego... I wonder how many "innocents" are killed here in the US every
year by someone playing with an unloaded gun.. Could be more than even
our war in Iraq.. Wouldn't than be ironic? BTW, I was also of the
understanding that it is not good to dry fire a weapon...

Man, to me that is about the stupidist and most irresponsible cry for
help and attention I have ever "witnessed"... dumb ass...

"Jim" wrote in message
Harry should find this case study interesting.
He might want to reconsider his statement that he intends to blow an
intruder's head clean off with his legendary shotgun. Not only would that
be premeditated murder; It would be accompanied with a prewritten
confession. Not too bright of old Harry. Eh?

Could you say the same about any cop or soldier, who might say something
similar, when training for a life threatening situation?

Senior Member

On Dec 5, 11:06*am, "Don White" wrote:
"Jim" wrote in message

Harry should find this case study interesting.
He might want to reconsider his statement that he intends to blow an
intruder's head clean off with his legendary shotgun. Not only would that
be premeditated murder; It would be accompanied with a prewritten
confession. Not too bright of old Harry. Eh?

Could you say the same about any cop or soldier, who might say something
similar, when training for a life threatening situation?

So, have you ever heard a cop or a soldier say something so
irresponsible during training. I doubt it as both have some sort of
mental screening before they go in and most are not there to boost
their egos or to hide from the boogie man. In fact, most I would
imagine pray they never have to kill anyone...

wrote:
On Dec 5, 10:48 am, Jim wrote:
[...]

I dry fire my semi-auto handguns when they are unloaded, which, of
course, they always are in my house. Since I am the only one who handles
these particular firearms, and since they are stored separately from
their mags, and since I always check first to see if there is a round in
the pipe before I mess with them, I am not concerned about firing off a
round by accident.

Even so, I always assume my semi-autos are loaded, even when I know they
are not. I always check to make sure of their status. That way, I never
shoot off a round "by accident."

Now, on those rare occasions when I "conceal-carry," the handgun is
always loaded. But...I don't conceal carry a semi-auto.

Now, before the idiots jump in...when we're out on the trails of the
Shenandoah, where there are feral dogs, bears, and rabid rec.boats
posters ( :( ), I open-carry a semi-auto. In those circumstances, I
have a full magazine loaded with hollow points, a round in the pipe, and
the handgun on safety.

Considering your lack of height and your lackadaisical attitude towards
safety, you should stay away from firearms, Scotty. You'd shoot yourself
in the testicles. If you had any.

Senior Member

On Dec 5, 11:21*am, Boater wrote:
wrote:
On Dec 5, 10:48 am, Jim wrote:
[...]

in the testicles. If you had any.- Hide quoted text -

You are a foolish little punk.. Short I am, but I don't need guns or
have to show them off to make myself "feel" tough...
Senior Member

"Jim" wrote in message

Harry should find this case study interesting.
He might want to reconsider his statement that he intends to blow an
intruder's head clean off with his legendary shotgun. Not only would that
be premeditated murder; It would be accompanied with a prewritten
confession. Not too bright of old Harry. Eh?
Could you say the same about any cop or soldier, who might say something
similar, when training for a life threatening situation?

So, have you ever heard a cop or a soldier say something so
irresponsible during training. I doubt it as both have some sort of
mental screening before they go in and most are not there to boost
their egos or to hide from the boogie man. In fact, most I would
imagine pray they never have to kill anyone...

I'm not concerned about the low brain output ravings of you or your
fellow idiot, Florida Jim.

You *break* into my house when we're home, we're going to treat the
incident as one of the felonies generally part and parcel of a home
invasion.

I'm old enough to remember reading "In Cold Blood" in installments in
The New Yorker.- Hide quoted text -

You are still a scared little punk...

wrote:
On Dec 5, 11:21 am, Boater wrote:
wrote:
On Dec 5, 10:48 am, Jim wrote:
[...]

That's pretty funny coming from you in so many ways the list itself is
funny.

You're a sawed-off little schitt, Scotty, with a hot temper, and you
compensate for it here every day. You and your bro's, Loogy and Florida
Jim. The three of you are the goyische Moe, Shemp, and Larry of
rec.boats, except *they* had to act to appear ridiculous. The three of
you wear your ignorance with pride and your stupidity with aplomb.

wrote:
"Jim" wrote in message
[...]

Yeah, I'm especially scared of short little stupid punks...like you.