Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq.[_3_] Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq.[_3_] is offline

Default Harry Krause the gunslinger

Boater wrote:

You *break* into my house when we're home, we're going to treat the
incident as one of the felonies generally part and parcel of a home
invasion.

I'm old enough to remember reading "In Cold Blood" in installments in
The New Yorker.

Harry,
What convinced you that handguns ownership was reasonable and prudent,
and was actually a fun hobby? Just a few years ago, you thought
handguns were toys for idiots, rednecks and those who felt sexually
inadequate. You were for ownership of shotguns for skeet and home
protection, but were a major supporting of making handgun ownership illegal?

What happened that made you do a complete flip flop on this issue?