Default Lock up those horses...

Horse lovers might want to take heed...
If it happened here..it could happen anywhere!
http://thechronicleherald.ca/Metro/1093699.html

Don White wrote:
Horse lovers might want to take heed...
If it happened here..it could happen anywhere!
http://thechronicleherald.ca/Metro/1093699.html

Halifax really is like the wild wild west. Horse rustling and now gun
fights on the street. You guys need to make those things illegal.

http://thechronicleherald.ca/Metro/1093672.html

"Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq." wrote in message
Don White wrote:
Horse lovers might want to take heed...
If it happened here..it could happen anywhere!
http://thechronicleherald.ca/Metro/1093699.html

Halifax really is like the wild wild west. Horse rustling and now gun
fights on the street. You guys need to make those things illegal.

http://thechronicleherald.ca/Metro/1093672.html

As I've said .... no place for girliemen.

Don White wrote:
Horse lovers might want to take heed...
If it happened here..it could happen anywhere!
http://thechronicleherald.ca/Metro/1093699.html

Halifax really is like the wild wild west. Horse rustling and now gun
fights on the street. You guys need to make those things illegal.

http://thechronicleherald.ca/Metro/1093672.html

As I've said .... no place for girliemen.

So why do you live there?

Hey - just sayin'... :)
Senior Member

Don White wrote:
Horse lovers might want to take heed...
If it happened here..it could happen anywhere!
http://thechronicleherald.ca/Metro/1093699.html

Halifax really is like the wild wild west. *Horse rustling and now gun
fights on the street. *You guys need to make those things illegal.

http://thechronicleherald.ca/Metro/1093672.html

As I've said .... *no place for girliemen.

Yeah, and the story is right next to an ad for "five ways to get a
flat stomach" snerk girlymen, gay men, whatever...

Don White wrote:
Horse lovers might want to take heed...
If it happened here..it could happen anywhere!
http://thechronicleherald.ca/Metro/1093699.html
Halifax really is like the wild wild west. Horse rustling and now gun
fights on the street. You guys need to make those things illegal.
http://thechronicleherald.ca/Metro/1093672.html

As I've said .... no place for girliemen.

Yeah, and the story is right next to an ad for "five ways to get a
flat stomach" snerk girlymen, gay men, whatever...

Are you getting "lifts" for your shoes this Christmas? A few inches of
height and you won't so short.
D K D K is offline

The Narcissistic Writer wrote:

Are you getting "lifts" for your shoes this Christmas? A few inches of
height and you won't so short.

From WAFA, the typo-correcting King: "and you won't so short."

It was a dumb post anyway, WAFA.

Don White wrote:
Horse lovers might want to take heed...
If it happened here..it could happen anywhere!
http://thechronicleherald.ca/Metro/1093699.html
Halifax really is like the wild wild west. *Horse rustling and now gun
fights on the street. *You guys need to make those things illegal.
http://thechronicleherald.ca/Metro/1093672.html
As I've said .... *no place for girliemen.

Yeah, and the story is right next to an ad for "five ways to get a
flat stomach" snerk girlymen, gay men, whatever...

Are you getting "lifts" for your shoes this Christmas? A few inches of
height and you won't so short.

"you won't so short"???? You sound like you are a "middle school
dropout". Professional writer......more bull****.

On Tue, 02 Dec 2008 19:17:15 -0500, "Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq."
wrote:

Don White wrote:
Horse lovers might want to take heed...
If it happened here..it could happen anywhere!
http://thechronicleherald.ca/Metro/1093699.html

Halifax really is like the wild wild west. Horse rustling and now gun
fights on the street. You guys need to make those things illegal.

http://thechronicleherald.ca/Metro/1093672.html

What a bad-assed name - Montana MacKenzie Cain. He probably had to be the
meanest kid on the block when he was in 8th grade. I think being named
'Sue' would be easier.
--
John H

*Have a Super Christmas and a Spectacular New Year!*

An insult to horses! LLoyd Bonafide ASA 0 April 5th 07 04:07 PM
They Shoot Dead Horses, Don't They? Capt. Rob ASA 3 July 13th 06 05:56 PM
White Horses Carey Robson Touring 0 December 19th 03 05:00 PM
White Horses Carey Robson Whitewater 0 December 19th 03 05:00 PM
White Horses Carey Robson UK Paddle 0 December 19th 03 05:00 PM