Harry Krause

Default Another great foreign policy coup of the Bush-shippers.

Doug Kanter wrote:

"Wayne.B" wrote in message
On Sun, 07 Sep 2003 12:16:08 GMT, "Doug Kanter"
wrote:
Harry, for a million reasons OTHER than the situation in Israel, I think
Bush is as useful as raw fish that's been left out of the refrigerator

for 2
days by accident.

========================

You can catch lobster with a fish like that :-)

Crayfish and minnows, too. But you know what I mean. Harry really stretching
with THIS discussion. :-) There are so many things which really ARE Bush's
fault. Why dredge up a lame-ass thing like this?

Bush refused to engage himself in the Israeli-Palestinian dispute for
the first two years of his residency. He could have and should have done
more and sooner.

--
* * *
email sent to will *never* get to me.

NOYB

Bull****. That's a problem that won't go away until we deal with the
countries that are sponsoring the terrorists...Syria, Iran, Lebanon, and the
Saudi's. Since any of 'em are the next logical target after Iraq, it seems
to me that Bush has been working on a solution since September '01.