Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Senior Member

Default Hey Eisboch, SW Tom...!!!

Would one of you please put this question into a form that even Harry
can understand so we can get an answer? Apparently the Elite left has
lost so much touch with the middle class in America, they don't even
speak English anymore.. Thank you, I am sure others are interested in
this issue.

Here is the question in English:

Just watching CNN. Robert Reich is saying the secret ballot makes it
possible for companies to intimidate workers?? Can you explain how
not knowing how someone votes can create intimidation, and going to
their homes, with their wives and children home with a ballot and
asking them to check off a box in front of union thugs doesn't ??

Thanks, Just Wait...

Yo!! Eisboch... Short Wave Sportfishing General 11 January 12th 08 01:55 AM
Hey Eisboch... JoeSpareBedroom General 0 October 28th 06 07:49 PM
Hey Eisboch... Eisboch General 1 October 28th 06 02:08 PM
Eisboch... Eisboch General 4 October 5th 06 01:53 AM