Default Big 3 CEO Dodo Flights

They got to their begging chairs in Washington DC in style.
Private jets.
Estimated cost $20k each.
I have a feeling they still "don't get it."

--Vic

On Nov 19, 1:11*pm, Vic Smith wrote:
They got to their begging chairs in Washington DC in style.
Private jets.
Estimated cost $20k each.
I have a feeling they still "don't get it."

--Vic

It's not just them. NBC's Today Show, one of the most liberal news/
talk shows on TV, just flew their four main hosts to four corners of
the globe, along with the equipment, staff, and crew required to
"report" from those places, and to do what?

Wait for it...

To report on our changing environment/global warming, etc.
Unbelievable. I hope they bough a trainload of carbon credits to
offset the huge waste of natural resources and energy they just
squandered in search of ratings and advancing their agenda.

Crew flights Solo Thesailor Cruising 3 June 11th 07 12:20 PM
Cheap Flights to Abacos??? GBM Cruising 4 January 10th 06 06:39 AM
~~~Cancelled London Flights~~~ Capt.American ASA 4 January 4th 04 02:19 AM
Dodo-like Plans Beau Schless Boat Building 1 October 16th 03 05:42 PM
Plans for Dodo? Beau Schless Boat Building 0 September 21st 03 01:46 PM