Vic Smith Vic Smith is offline

Default Big 3 CEO Dodo Flights

On Wed, 19 Nov 2008 10:18:14 -0800 (PST), wrote:

On Nov 19, 1:11Â*pm, Vic Smith wrote:
They got to their begging chairs in Washington DC in style.
Private jets.
Estimated cost $20k each.
I have a feeling they still "don't get it."

--Vic

It's not just them. NBC's Today Show, one of the most liberal news/
talk shows on TV, just flew their four main hosts to four corners of
the globe, along with the equipment, staff, and crew required to
"report" from those places, and to do what?

Wait for it...

To report on our changing environment/global warming, etc.
Unbelievable. I hope they bough a trainload of carbon credits to
offset the huge waste of natural resources and energy they just
squandered in search of ratings and advancing their agenda.

Hey, I'm anti-flight.
Those planes are big polluters. And noisy too.
NBC could have got the info faxed to them.
Hypocrites.

--Vic