Default The rich are suffering, too.

On Wed, 19 Nov 2008 11:55:28 -0500, Boater wrote:

Eisboch wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message

November 18, 2008, 11:20 am
Rich Cut Back on Payments to Mistresses
WSJ

I wonder who funded this study.

Just think. Instead of studying this, a donation to the Navy could have
been made to buy at least two rigid hulled inflatables to combat Somalian
Pirates.

Eisboch

Weren't you in the navy? Why not link up with FloridaJim and SW Tom, who
has a fast assault boat, and save the taxpayers a lot of money and
aggravation. Surely one of you could fire a shotgun without killing the
other two boys.

Well, Harry, that *does* make more sense than the rest of the **** you've
spewed today!
--
John H.

Eisboch wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message

November 18, 2008, 11:20 am
Rich Cut Back on Payments to Mistresses
WSJ

I wonder who funded this study.

Just think. Instead of studying this, a donation to the Navy could have
been made to buy at least two rigid hulled inflatables to combat Somalian
Pirates.

Eisboch

Weren't you in the navy? Why not link up with FloridaJim and SW Tom, who
has a fast assault boat, and save the taxpayers a lot of money and
aggravation. Surely one of you could fire a shotgun without killing the
other two boys.

Well, Harry, that *does* make more sense than the rest of the **** you've
spewed today!

They could take you along for ballast.

Jim Jim is offline

Boater wrote:
Eisboch wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message

November 18, 2008, 11:20 am
Rich Cut Back on Payments to Mistresses
WSJ

I wonder who funded this study.

Just think. Instead of studying this, a donation to the Navy could
have been made to buy at least two rigid hulled inflatables to combat
Somalian Pirates.

Eisboch

Weren't you in the navy? Why not link up with FloridaJim and SW Tom, who
has a fast assault boat, and save the taxpayers a lot of money and
aggravation. Surely one of you could fire a shotgun without killing the
other two boys.

Can we count on you to supply the intel? You did say you worked for a
military intelligence outfit, didn't you?

jim wrote:
Boater wrote:
Eisboch wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message

November 18, 2008, 11:20 am
Rich Cut Back on Payments to Mistresses
WSJ

I wonder who funded this study.

Just think. Instead of studying this, a donation to the Navy could
have been made to buy at least two rigid hulled inflatables to combat
Somalian Pirates.

Eisboch

Weren't you in the navy? Why not link up with FloridaJim and SW Tom,
who has a fast assault boat, and save the taxpayers a lot of money and
aggravation. Surely one of you could fire a shotgun without killing
the other two boys.

Can we count on you to supply the intel? You did say you worked for a
military intelligence outfit, didn't you?

There wasn't much intelligence in that agency then, or now.

Jim Jim is offline

Boater wrote:
jim wrote:
Boater wrote:
Eisboch wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message

November 18, 2008, 11:20 am
Rich Cut Back on Payments to Mistresses
WSJ

I wonder who funded this study.

Just think. Instead of studying this, a donation to the Navy could
have been made to buy at least two rigid hulled inflatables to
combat Somalian Pirates.

Eisboch

Weren't you in the navy? Why not link up with FloridaJim and SW Tom,
who has a fast assault boat, and save the taxpayers a lot of money
and aggravation. Surely one of you could fire a shotgun without
killing the other two boys.

Can we count on you to supply the intel? You did say you worked for a
military intelligence outfit, didn't you?

There wasn't much intelligence in that agency then, or now.

Can I quote you. You and Donny have come out with some gems today.
Tim Tim is offline

On Nov 19, 10:55*am, Boater wrote:
Eisboch wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message

*November 18, 2008, 11:20 am
Rich Cut Back on Payments to Mistresses
WSJ

I wonder who funded this study.

Just think. *Instead of studying this, a donation to the Navy could have
been made to buy at least two rigid hulled inflatables to combat Somalian
Pirates.

Eisboch

Weren't you in the navy? Why not link up with FloridaJim and SW Tom, who
has a fast assault boat, and save the taxpayers a lot of money and
aggravation. Surely one of you could fire a shotgun without killing the
other two boys.- Hide quoted text -

I'm in!
Tim Tim is offline

On Nov 19, 10:42*am, "Eisboch" wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message

*November 18, 2008, 11:20 am
Rich Cut Back on Payments to Mistresses
WSJ

I wonder who funded this study.

Just think. *Instead of studying this, a donation to the Navy could have
been made to buy at least two rigid hulled inflatables to combat Somalian
Pirates.

Eisboch

or a few LAWS rockets.

On Nov 19, 10:22*am, Boater wrote:
* November 18, 2008, 11:20 am
Rich Cut Back on Payments to Mistresses
WSJ

You know times are tough when the rich start cutting costs on their
mistresses.

i suggest we start a fund. collect money for millionaires so they can
continue to support their mistresses. perhaps we should fund it with
tax dollars....

oh...wait...there is such a group. it's called the 'republican party'.

sorry...my mistake.
Senior Member

On Nov 19, 12:36*pm, wf3h wrote:
On Nov 19, 10:22*am, Boater wrote:

* November 18, 2008, 11:20 am
Rich Cut Back on Payments to Mistresses
WSJ

You know times are tough when the rich start cutting costs on their
mistresses.

i suggest we start a fund. collect money for millionaires so they can
continue to support their mistresses. perhaps we should fund it with
tax dollars....

oh...wait...there is such a group. it's called the 'republican party'.

sorry...my mistake.

Yeah, it was that controlling repubican party that just voted 700
billion to the credit card companies so they could buy banks and
monopolize the industry, then up the rates on everyone else, or maybe
it's the repubs who want to throw another 50 billion at the auto
unions as payoff for getting King Obama elected, oh wait, that doesn't
make sense.. cause it was the dems....

They're suffering alright! redbard ASA 0 September 21st 08 04:30 PM
Suffering Capt. Rob ASA 2 December 16th 05 01:09 AM
Americans suffering in South Florida NOYB General 16 November 5th 05 12:39 AM
Americans suffering in South Florida Terry Spragg General 8 October 31st 05 12:39 AM
Americans suffering in South Florida NOYB General 3 October 27th 05 10:02 PM