Default The rich are suffering, too.

On Nov 19, 11:57*am, JohnH wrote:
On Wed, 19 Nov 2008 11:45:14 -0500, Boater wrote:
JohnH wrote:
On Wed, 19 Nov 2008 10:22:55 -0500, Boater wrote:

more cut'n'paste ****.

Harry, did you know I subscribe to the Washington Post because their
plastic bags are great for picking up dog ****?

Now *that* is something worth posting about!

No one is surrounded by more **** than you are. You exude it.

Such rancor! Bad day at the mirror today?

--
John H.

Awe, you know John, he's just a vulgar old fat low life.

JohnH wrote:
On Wed, 19 Nov 2008 10:22:55 -0500, Boater wrote:

more cut'n'paste ****.

Harry, did you know I subscribe to the Washington Post because their
plastic bags are great for picking up dog ****?

Now *that* is something worth posting about!

My daughter reads The Post on her 45 minute bus ride across the county
to school each morning. And, my wife does use the bags for picking up
after the dogs when she takes them on their daily walk.

wrote:

more cut'n'paste ****.

Harry, did you know I subscribe to the Washington Post because their
plastic bags are great for picking up dog ****?

Now *that* is something worth posting about!

My daughter reads The Post on her 45 minute bus ride across the county to
school each morning. And, my wife does use the bags for picking up after
the dogs when she takes them on their daily walk.

If you were socially responsible, you'd use biodegradable bags for the doggy
do.

Tim Tim is offline

wrote:

more cut'n'paste ****.

Harry, did you know I subscribe to the Washington Post because their
plastic bags are great for picking up dog ****?

Now *that* is something worth posting about!

My daughter reads The Post on her 45 minute bus ride across the county to
school each morning. And, my wife does use the bags for picking up after
the dogs when she takes them on their daily walk.

If you were socially responsible, you'd use biodegradable bags for the doggy
do.

But Don, if "The Post" was a socially respectable paper, they would
use a bio-degradable bag to begin with.

wrote:
more cut'n'paste ****.
Harry, did you know I subscribe to the Washington Post because their
plastic bags are great for picking up dog ****?
Now *that* is something worth posting about!
My daughter reads The Post on her 45 minute bus ride across the county to
school each morning. And, my wife does use the bags for picking up after
the dogs when she takes them on their daily walk.

If you were socially responsible, you'd use biodegradable bags for the doggy
do.

But Don, if "The Post" was a socially respectable paper, they would
use a bio-degradable bag to begin with.

What newspaper do you read, Tim?

On Wed, 19 Nov 2008 23:06:53 -0500, BAR wrote:

JohnH wrote:
On Wed, 19 Nov 2008 10:22:55 -0500, Boater wrote:

more cut'n'paste ****.

Harry, did you know I subscribe to the Washington Post because their
plastic bags are great for picking up dog ****?

Now *that* is something worth posting about!

My daughter reads The Post on her 45 minute bus ride across the county
to school each morning. And, my wife does use the bags for picking up
after the dogs when she takes them on their daily walk.

I hope your daughter gets a copy of the Times to read on the way back. Then
she can make some comparisons.
--
John H.

JohnH wrote:
On Wed, 19 Nov 2008 10:22:55 -0500, Boater wrote:

more cut'n'paste ****.

Harry, did you know I subscribe to the Washington Post because their
plastic bags are great for picking up dog ****?

Now *that* is something worth posting about!

My daughter reads The Post on her 45 minute bus ride across the county
to school each morning. And, my wife does use the bags for picking up
after the dogs when she takes them on their daily walk.

I hope your daughter gets a copy of the Times to read on the way back. Then
she can make some comparisons.

I live in the Peoples Republic of Montgomery County in the Democratic
Republic of Maryland they stop The Times at the border.

We have to do some de-liberalization at the dinner table just about
every night of the week.

wrote:

more cut'n'paste ****.

Harry, did you know I subscribe to the Washington Post because their
plastic bags are great for picking up dog ****?

Now *that* is something worth posting about!
My daughter reads The Post on her 45 minute bus ride across the
county to school each morning. And, my wife does use the bags for
picking up after the dogs when she takes them on their daily walk.

I hope your daughter gets a copy of the Times to read on the way back.
Then
she can make some comparisons.

I live in the Peoples Republic of Montgomery County in the Democratic
Republic of Maryland they stop The Times at the border.

We have to do some de-liberalization at the dinner table just about
every night of the week.

It's too bad. The Washington Times of Moonieville is second only to the
New York Post in unintential humor. I'm sure we could arrange a home
visit of Moonies to your abode, though.

BTW, I had no idea Herring had landed himself a job for which his Army
training provided the proper preparation. I can't think of anyone more
suitable for "picking up dog ****" than Herring.

"Boater" wrote in message

November 18, 2008, 11:20 am
Rich Cut Back on Payments to Mistresses
WSJ

I wonder who funded this study.

Just think. Instead of studying this, a donation to the Navy could have
been made to buy at least two rigid hulled inflatables to combat Somalian
Pirates.

Eisboch

Eisboch wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message

November 18, 2008, 11:20 am
Rich Cut Back on Payments to Mistresses
WSJ

I wonder who funded this study.

Just think. Instead of studying this, a donation to the Navy could have
been made to buy at least two rigid hulled inflatables to combat Somalian
Pirates.

Eisboch

Weren't you in the navy? Why not link up with FloridaJim and SW Tom, who
has a fast assault boat, and save the taxpayers a lot of money and
aggravation. Surely one of you could fire a shotgun without killing the
other two boys.

They're suffering alright! redbard ASA 0 September 21st 08 04:30 PM
Suffering Capt. Rob ASA 2 December 16th 05 01:09 AM
Americans suffering in South Florida NOYB General 16 November 5th 05 12:39 AM
Americans suffering in South Florida Terry Spragg General 8 October 31st 05 12:39 AM
Americans suffering in South Florida NOYB General 3 October 27th 05 10:02 PM