Tim Tim is offline

Default Thank you Capt. Francis!

Christmas came early.

the favor will be returned probably tomorrow.

Thanks again.

On Mon, 17 Nov 2008 06:29:53 -0800 (PST), Tim
wrote:

Christmas came early.

the favor will be returned probably tomorrow.

Thanks again.

You are entirely welcome. Have fun with them.

They will certainly fit into your Luddite lifestyle. :)
Tim Tim is offline

Tom Francis - SWSports wrote:

They will certainly fit into your Luddite lifestyle. :)

Aw, c'mon Tom.

I'm not against technical advancements. however, there are some
traditional things I enjoy.

Like playing my upright bass, whose design has gone unchanged for
practically 400 years.

That kind of stuff.

"Tim" wrote in message

Tom Francis - SWSports wrote:

They will certainly fit into your Luddite lifestyle. :)

Aw, c'mon Tom.

I'm not against technical advancements. however, there are some
traditional things I enjoy.

Like playing my upright bass, whose design has gone unchanged for
practically 400 years.

That kind of stuff.

Ever see this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6cTbaBApM4

You can get the plans or buy a kit from:

http://www.edencompanies.com/bogdon/

Eisboch

On Tue, 18 Nov 2008 04:04:35 -0500, "Eisboch"
wrote:

"Tim" wrote in message

Tom Francis - SWSports wrote:

They will certainly fit into your Luddite lifestyle. :)

Aw, c'mon Tom.

I'm not against technical advancements. however, there are some
traditional things I enjoy.

Like playing my upright bass, whose design has gone unchanged for
practically 400 years.

That kind of stuff.

Ever see this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6cTbaBApM4

You can get the plans or buy a kit from:

http://www.edencompanies.com/bogdon/

Ok - so let's see if I get this.

You can make a resonant stand up bass with cardboard, but you can't
make a clarineto out of a large horse carrot.

Ok.

"Tom Francis - SWSports" wrote in
message ...
wrote:

"Tim" wrote in message

Tom Francis - SWSports wrote:

They will certainly fit into your Luddite lifestyle. :)

Aw, c'mon Tom.

I'm not against technical advancements. however, there are some
traditional things I enjoy.

Like playing my upright bass, whose design has gone unchanged for
practically 400 years.

That kind of stuff.

Ever see this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6cTbaBApM4

You can get the plans or buy a kit from:

http://www.edencompanies.com/bogdon/

Ok - so let's see if I get this.

You can make a resonant stand up bass with cardboard, but you can't
make a clarineto out of a large horse carrot.

Ok.

You can tune the weed wacker string strings. How do you "tune" a carrot?
Hmmmmm?

Eisboch

RG RG is offline

You can tune the weed wacker string strings. How do you "tune" a
carrot? Hmmmmm?

If you're in a hurry, a Salad Shooter will get you pretty close. But I
prefer the tactile feedback of my trusty, rusty Vegamatic.

On Nov 18, 4:04*am, "Eisboch" wrote:
"Tim" wrote in message

Tom Francis - SWSports wrote:

They will certainly fit into your Luddite lifestyle. *:)

Aw, c'mon Tom.

I'm not against technical advancements. however, there are some
traditional things I enjoy.

Like playing my upright bass, whose design has gone unchanged for
practically 400 years.

That kind of stuff.

Ever see this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6cTbaBApM4

You can get the plans or buy a kit from:

http://www.edencompanies.com/bogdon/

Eisboch- Hide quoted text -

That's just cool as hell!!

"Tim" wrote in message

Tom Francis - SWSports wrote:

They will certainly fit into your Luddite lifestyle. :)

Aw, c'mon Tom.

I'm not against technical advancements. however, there are some
traditional things I enjoy.

Like playing my upright bass, whose design has gone unchanged for
practically 400 years.

That kind of stuff.

Ever see this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6cTbaBApM4

You can get the plans or buy a kit from:

http://www.edencompanies.com/bogdon/

Eisboch- Hide quoted text -

That's just cool as hell!!

The advertised price for the kit is not accurate. Last I checked it was
less than 50 bucks.

Eisboch

Calling Capt. Tom Francis..... Tim General 46 April 27th 08 02:02 AM
Ping...Capt Thomas Francis Don White General 11 October 19th 07 12:41 AM
Ping: Capt. Francis.... Tim General 42 October 5th 07 01:55 AM
For Capt. Francis, Harry, vic Smith, Calif Bill, John H , and others in your age group. Tim General 9 May 28th 07 04:16 AM
Hey, Capt. Tom Francis Tim General 13 February 18th 07 03:59 AM