Default Montana bears

Montana Bear

A bear walks into a bar in Billings, Montana and sits down. He bangs on
the bar with his paw and demands a beer.

The bartender approaches and says, 'We don't serve beer to bears in bars
in Billings'

The bear, becoming angry, demands again that he be served a beer.

The bartender tells him again, more forcefully,

'We don't serve beer to belligerent bears in bars in Billings ..'

The bear, very angry now, says,

'If you don't serve me a beer, I'm going to eat that lady sitting at the
end of the bar.'

The bartender says,

'Sorry, we don't serve beer to belligerent, bully bears in bars in
Billings'

The bear goes to the end of the bar, and, as promised, eats the woman. He
comes back to his seat and again demands a beer.

The bartender states,

'Sorry, but we especially don't serve beer to belligerent, bully bears in
bars in Billings who are on drugs.'

The bear looks at him quizzically and says,

'I'm not on drugs.'

(You're gonna hate me for this...)

*

*

*

*

The bartender says,
"You are now . . .
That was a barbitchyouate!"

--
A Harry Krause truism:

"It's not a *baby* kicking, beautiful bride, it's just a fetus!"

JohnH wrote:
[...]

Wow. You learned lotsa good stuff in the Army, eh?

On Fri, 14 Nov 2008 18:47:47 -0800 (PST), Tim
wrote:

On Nov 14, 8:41*pm, JohnH wrote:
Montana * Bear

(You're gonna hate me for *this...) *

The bartender says, *
"You are *now . . . *
* * * * * * *That was a barbitchyouate!"

--
A Harry Krause truism:

"It's not a *baby* kicking, beautiful bride, it's just a fetus!"

Gag, John!

Miserable, wasn't it?

On Nov 14, 9:50*pm, Boater wrote:
JohnH wrote:
[...]

Wow. You learned lotsa good stuff in the Army, eh?- Hide quoted text -

At least he learned to have a sense of humor, asshole.

On Sat, 15 Nov 2008 08:49:19 -0700, Simon Jester
wrote:

More senseless bear humor.

A Democrat bear in Montana: http://spanburgh.com/bearack_obama/

G rated and free of cookies or virii.