[email protected] LoogyPicker@gmail.com is offline

Default Montana bears

On Nov 14, 9:50*pm, Boater wrote:
JohnH wrote:
Montana * Bear

A bear walks into a bar *in Billings, Montana and sits down. He bangs on
the bar with his paw and demands a beer.

The bartender approaches and says, 'We *don't serve beer to bears in bars
in Billings' *

The bear, becoming angry, demands again that he be served a *beer. *

The *bartender tells him again, *more *forcefully, *

'We don't serve beer to belligerent bears in bars in *Billings *..' *

The bear, very angry now, says, *

'If you don't serve *me a beer, I'm going to eat that lady sitting at *the
end of the *bar.' *

The *bartender says, *

'Sorry, we don't serve beer to belligerent, bully bears in *bars in
Billings'

The bear goes to the end of the bar, and, as promised, eats the woman. He
comes back to his seat and again demands a beer. *

The bartender states, *

'Sorry, but we especially don't serve beer to belligerent, bully *bears in
bars in Billings who are on drugs.' *

The bear looks at him quizzically and says, *

'I'm *not *on * drugs.' *

(You're gonna hate me for *this...) *

*

*

*

*

The bartender says, *
"You are *now . . . *
* * * * * * *That was a barbitchyouate!"

Wow. You learned lotsa good stuff in the Army, eh?- Hide quoted text -

At least he learned to have a sense of humor, asshole.