Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
posted to rec.boats.electronics

Default Raymarine ST1000 Plus Autopilot

I would like to control my Raymarine ST1000 Plus Autopilot, somehow
from a GPS without use of the internal compass. This would eliminate
the problems of the boat motions affecting the compass.
Is this possible?
Or can the boat motion / compass problem, in heavy sea, on a small
boat, be solved in an other way?
By wind vane control?

Thanks Urs