Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
posted to rec.boats.electronics

Default AIS receiver

I am looking around for an AIS receiver, good and not too expensive. I
am a sail cruiser. Is there any strong reason for buying a true 2
parallel channel receiver? I found this receiver
http://www.yachtbits.com/easyais/eas...s_receiver.php
which appears to be quite good but it is not clear whether it is truly
parallel or duplexing.
Any advice?

Regards
Daniel