posted to rec.boats.electronics

Default radar image grabbing

Hi there,
Really niece group - I appreciate Your help so far!

I have a question, I need to obtain images from radar (real time or
with small delay). I thought about nobeltec soft but it does not, as I
know, allows for this. Dou You have any other ideas?? Maybe standard
radar and A/D multi channel card??

Best regs maciek

maciek wrote:
Hi there,
Really niece group - I appreciate Your help so far!

I have a question, I need to obtain images from radar (real time or
with small delay). I thought about nobeltec soft but it does not, as I
know, allows for this. Dou You have any other ideas?? Maybe standard
radar and A/D multi channel card??

Best regs maciek

Nobeltec allows you to save radar "movies" to a file, which can then be
played back within Nobeltec. It's not a standard file format though, I
think.

An alternative would be to record the screen using a grabbing tool, in
pictures or movie format.

--
Kees
posted to rec.boats.electronics

How about a web cam pointed at the display?

posted to rec.boats.electronics

unfortunetly to low resolution and actulay depending on externel
lightning

Ansley W. Sawyer napisal(a):

How about a web cam pointed at the display?

JRC have a "black box" radar that simply output the screen info to a VGA
connection. Then you can record with anything from a VCR to a computer
as well as a portable digital recorder that accepts VCR.

regards
david

Radar Reflectors - Test, links and info Mic Cruising 0 September 7th 05 06:19 PM
Radar performance [email protected] Cruising 11 June 25th 05 08:18 PM
Image in instruction Eric Nyre Touring 7 June 15th 04 01:24 AM
info wanted: how to use radar new guy Electronics 14 September 11th 03 12:15 AM
Vessel detectors - radar visibility of your own vessel john s. Cruising 16 August 27th 03 12:53 AM