posted to rec.boats.electronics
cjt

Default Furuno radar display changeover

I have a 1932 MkII Radar and I would like to change the RDP118 display
unit for a Navnet RDP139-NT that I have.
Does anyone know if this is possible to do while keeping the same
Gearbox (RSB0082) and antenna (XN10A) that came with the 1932 MkII.
The RDP139 unit that I have is the one that is used with the 1933C
radar.
Thanks
Chris