Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
posted to rec.boats.electronics,rec.boats.cruising
Steve

Default The Solar Panel Simulator!

Well, with tongue-in-cheek, I would recommend adding an invertors to the
list and plug the 40A charger into the invertor, hence eliminating the need
for solar panels all together. The ultimate in battery charging system.

Steve
s/v Good Intentions

"Larry" wrote in message
"Steve" wrote in
om:

Not to be a "nit-picker", but why would you include a 40A battery
charger in the list of "must have" equipment?? If you have an acre of
solar panels, why couldn't you charge your batteries directly..

In light of the "loads" dis-cussed here in the past couple of weeks with
the air temperature dropping, I'd hoped you would have recognized the
tongue-in-cheek aspect of the simulator.

If you didn't recognize it, I hope you'll get help soon....(c;

--
Larry

All in good fun, ok? I've always found the 4KW inverters and massive
battery chargers Waste Marine sell to be just hilarious.