posted to rec.boats.electronics,rec.boats.cruising
Robert or Karen Swarts

Default The Solar Panel Simulator!

Larry, have you considered selling plans for the simulator. You know, the
old "send $2 and a SASE". You might be missing a good bet :-)

BS

"Larry" wrote in message
"Steve" wrote in
om:

Not to be a "nit-picker", but why would you include a 40A battery
charger in the list of "must have" equipment?? If you have an acre of
solar panels, why couldn't you charge your batteries directly..

In light of the "loads" dis-cussed here in the past couple of weeks with
the air temperature dropping, I'd hoped you would have recognized the
tongue-in-cheek aspect of the simulator.

If you didn't recognize it, I hope you'll get help soon....(c;

--
Larry

All in good fun, ok? I've always found the 4KW inverters and massive
battery chargers Waste Marine sell to be just hilarious.