Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Geoff Schultz

Default LED Navigation Lights Experience

At the Newport boat show I saw a display for Lopolight LED based navigation
lights. Their web site is http://www.lopolight.dk/ These appear to be
very well built products, but expensive.

In particular I was interested in their anchor/steaming light that they're
about to come out with. I have an incandescent Perko anchor/steaming combo
that I'd like to replace with something that draws a lot less current. I
basically have 2 questions:

1) Does anyone know of other companies that have a LED based
anchor/steaming light?

2) In general what has been your experience with LED based navigation
lights?

-- Geoff