Default Navman 3100 sailpac

Hi I am looking to purchase new instruments for my sailboat and wonder
if anyone has used the navman 3100 series. Any comments on these or
other manufacturers would be appreciated.
Thanks Dave

Navman 3100 vs Raymarine ST60 davidb Electronics 7 May 28th 05 08:17 PM
Navman 3100 Sail Pack Eric Cruising 0 April 10th 05 03:05 PM
Ipaq Navman & Mapopolis Not! Kim Lauzon Electronics 0 December 4th 04 01:34 AM
Garmin GPS Co-ordinates into Navman GPS = different location. Please help. Craig Electronics 5 January 25th 04 08:29 AM
Raymarine vs. Navman Spd., Dpth, Wind Package drewr3737atnowhere Electronics 3 September 16th 03 02:23 AM