BoatBanter.com

-   Electronics (https://www.boatbanter.com/electronics/)
-   -   Navman 3100 sailpac (https://www.boatbanter.com/electronics/48696-navman-3100-sailpac.html)

[email protected] September 18th 05 03:00 PM

Navman 3100 sailpac

Hi I am looking to purchase new instruments for my sailboat and wonder
if anyone has used the navman 3100 series. Any comments on these or
other manufacturers would be appreciated.
Thanks Dave

[email protected] September 18th 05 11:36 PM

On 18 Sep 2005 07:00:09 -0700, wrote:

Hi I am looking to purchase new instruments for my sailboat and wonder
if anyone has used the navman 3100 series. Any comments on these or
other manufacturers would be appreciated.
Thanks Dave

I put these in over the winter; no problems at all this season.

Kees Verruijt September 19th 05 08:49 AM

wrote:
Hi I am looking to purchase new instruments for my sailboat and wonder
if anyone has used the navman 3100 series. Any comments on these or
other manufacturers would be appreciated.
Thanks Dave

There was a thread last May discussing this.

See
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.b...94f246b6 fc51
and
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.b...rch+this+group