Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default wifi repeater

A subject that I don't know a lot about is onboard communication
systems, but I understand that the cabling to run a wifi antenna on the
masthead is fairly pricey, and I was wondering if a 12 volt repeater is
available that would be a more cost effective solution (not to mention
one less wire up the mast)?
Jim