Default Navico WP 4000

I am looking for a Navico WP 4000 Manual. I have called Simrad and they
have no such monster. The closest thing that they have is the WP5000
and I have downloaded it. Any help with locating a WP4000 manual is
much appreciated.

I tried the auto out tonight for the first time ... It is functional
but it over corrects progressivly worse until it gets out of
control.... can anyone offer advice as to how to set this Navico4000
up. It seems to be slow to correct and is slow to realize that it has
corrected already, then over-corrects ....

Navico Marine Pilot 1600? Ken Electronics 4 June 30th 09 02:11 AM
Navico & Sinrad Vito Steockli Electronics 2 December 4th 03 02:55 PM
Need Navico t2500 Autopilot Manual Dennis Vogel ASA 0 November 9th 03 01:25 PM
Navico log oes General 1 October 13th 03 07:35 PM
Autohelm 4000 GP tiller pilot fault red Electronics 2 July 29th 03 11:58 AM