Ken

Default Navico Marine Pilot 1600?

I recently was given a Navico Marine Pilot 1600 unit but an missing
connections and fittings and, most importantly, the manual.
Does anyone know where I might be able to obtain a manual?
Thanks!

TomS

Navico has been purchased by Simrad.
Try www.simrad.com
Regards,
TomS

Ken wrote in message
e.rogers.com...
I recently was given a Navico Marine Pilot 1600 unit but an missing
connections and fittings and, most importantly, the manual.
Does anyone know where I might be able to obtain a manual?
Thanks!

Ken Corbett

Thought I had found one at the Simrad site. I do have one somewhere will
take a look and email if I find

Ken

. rogers.com...
"TomS" wrote in message
Navico has been purchased by Simrad.
Try www.simrad.com
Regards,
TomS

Ken wrote in message
e.rogers.com...
I recently was given a Navico Marine Pilot 1600 unit but an missing
connections and fittings and, most importantly, the manual.
Does anyone know where I might be able to obtain a manual?
Thanks!

Junior Member

Hi - I also have a Navico Marine Pilot 1600.
Can anyone send me the manual for it?
Thank you in advance!
-Glenn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken View Post
I recently was given a Navico Marine Pilot 1600 unit but an missing
connections and fittings and, most importantly, the manual.
Does anyone know where I might be able to obtain a manual?
Thanks!

Auto parts on marine motors? Shawn Willden General 28 July 19th 04 03:30 PM
Just a few names... John Smith General 0 May 2nd 04 11:32 PM
Source for cheap tinned marine battery cable Genuinedealz Boat Building 0 April 21st 04 02:55 PM
West Marine Really Sucks nospam Cruising 14 February 3rd 04 09:29 PM