Vito Steockli

Default Navico & Sinrad

I've been offered a Navico ST5000 tillerpilot that came off a 25' boat.
Trouble is Sinrad bought Navico and no longer offers a "ST5000" so I cannot
determine if it's big enough for my Cat 30.

Anybody know what current model it most closely approximates?

TIA
K3DWW

john s.

"Vito Steockli" wrote in message ...
I've been offered a Navico ST5000 tillerpilot that came off a 25' boat.
Trouble is Sinrad bought Navico and no longer offers a "ST5000" so I cannot
determine if it's big enough for my Cat 30.

Anybody know what current model it most closely approximates?

TIA
K3DWW

I have a Navico T100 on my 29 ft sailboat (8500 lbs displacement)
since 1998 and it has been serviced once by Simrad (power cable
replacement). It is rather marginal for my boat under sail but I would
think the 500 should do fine. But the enomation ST makes me wonder
whether it's not an Autohelm (now Raymarine, if I'm not mistaken)
john N2ZOA