Steve Lusardi

Default Looking for a Sperry Marine Gyro compass repeater

Hi,
I am trying to locate gyro compass repeaters. They do not have to be Sperry,
but Sperry is preferred. The repeaters can be 1x synchro, 24v step (180 is
preferred format) or NMEA (RS 422 is preferred). Any help would be
appreciated. I require both a panel mount and a gimballed card.
Thanks in advance,
Steve

Dennis Pogson

Steve Lusardi wrote:
Hi,
I am trying to locate gyro compass repeaters. They do not have to be
Sperry, but Sperry is preferred. The repeaters can be 1x synchro, 24v
step (180 is preferred format) or NMEA (RS 422 is preferred). Any
help would be appreciated. I require both a panel mount and a
gimballed card.
Thanks in advance,
Steve

Have you tried a military surplus store?

----
Satellite photocharts of the UK & Ireland
available, excellent detail and accurate
calibration using Oziexplorer.
Remove *nospam* to reply.

Steve Lusardi

Dennis,
Of course I check surplus outlets, but I can only check the ones I can find.
That's why I posted this message. I am simply not aware of all outlets.
Steve

"Dennis Pogson" wrote in message
Steve Lusardi wrote:
Hi,
I am trying to locate gyro compass repeaters. They do not have to be
Sperry, but Sperry is preferred. The repeaters can be 1x synchro, 24v
step (180 is preferred format) or NMEA (RS 422 is preferred). Any
help would be appreciated. I require both a panel mount and a
gimballed card.
Thanks in advance,
Steve

Have you tried a military surplus store?

----
Satellite photocharts of the UK & Ireland
available, excellent detail and accurate
calibration using Oziexplorer.
Remove *nospam* to reply.

Larry W4CSC

"Steve Lusardi" wrote in
:

Sperry Marine Gyro compass repeater

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...em=7311000 43
6&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

Sperry....er, ah, but I don't think it's NMEA compatible...(c;

Steve Lusardi

Larry,
The newer one's are like the DBR 600 and 360/10, but most of the used ones
would be either synchro or step driven and there are many flavors of those.
Steve

"Larry W4CSC" wrote in message
"Steve Lusardi" wrote in
:

Sperry Marine Gyro compass repeater

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...em=7311000 43
6&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

Sperry....er, ah, but I don't think it's NMEA compatible...(c;

Junior Member

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Pogson View Post
Steve Lusardi wrote:
Hi,
I am trying to locate gyro compass repeaters. They do not have to be
Sperry, but Sperry is preferred. The repeaters can be 1x synchro, 24v
step (180 is preferred format) or NMEA (RS 422 is preferred). Any
help would be appreciated. I require both a panel mount and a
gimballed card.
Thanks in advance,
Steve

Have you tried a military surplus store?

----
Satellite photocharts of the UK & Ireland
available, excellent detail and accurate
calibration using Oziexplorer.
Remove *nospam* to reply.
I may have what you are looking for..."SPERRY GRYO-COMPASS REPEATER"..."MARK XV (MOD.O).....Manufactured by " DODGE DIVISION OF CHRYSLER CORP."
.......All; Brass ......very fine condition.....it is in working order all you need is SHIP/SUBWARINE and you are on your way .....donny..... if Interested leave me contact info ......
Junior Member

I have a mark xix mod 6 Sperry gyro compas repeater. I have had it a few years. I purchased it from a person at a knife show. If you are interested in it just let me know. Thanks Alva

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Lusardi View Post
Hi,
I am trying to locate gyro compass repeaters. They do not have to be Sperry,
but Sperry is preferred. The repeaters can be 1x synchro, 24v step (180 is
preferred format) or NMEA (RS 422 is preferred). Any help would be
appreciated. I require both a panel mount and a gimballed card.
Thanks in advance,
Steve
Junior Member

This is a used Sperry Marine Navigat X MK-2 Digital Gyro Compass with two repeaters in fully working condition.

This Sperry Marine Gyro Compass is available for sale. The image of the actual Gyro Compass is shown on left side, please click the image to enlarge.

2005 West Marine catalog announed [email protected] General 23 March 5th 05 02:48 PM
Autopilot fails on Raytheon ST5000+ with "No Data" error Donagh Cruising 6 June 12th 04 05:01 PM
Just a few names... John Smith General 0 May 2nd 04 11:32 PM
Essentials of a Marine Boat Alarm System Rick Curtis Electronics 19 February 23rd 04 09:42 AM
The same people Simple Simon ASA 28 July 23rd 03 03:20 PM