paradoxsurplus paradoxsurplus is offline
Junior Member

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Pogson View Post
Steve Lusardi wrote:
Hi,
I am trying to locate gyro compass repeaters. They do not have to be
Sperry, but Sperry is preferred. The repeaters can be 1x synchro, 24v
step (180 is preferred format) or NMEA (RS 422 is preferred). Any
help would be appreciated. I require both a panel mount and a
gimballed card.
Thanks in advance,
Steve

Have you tried a military surplus store?

----
Satellite photocharts of the UK & Ireland
available, excellent detail and accurate
calibration using Oziexplorer.
Remove *nospam* to reply.
I may have what you are looking for..."SPERRY GRYO-COMPASS REPEATER"..."MARK XV (MOD.O).....Manufactured by " DODGE DIVISION OF CHRYSLER CORP."
.......All; Brass ......very fine condition.....it is in working order all you need is SHIP/SUBWARINE and you are on your way .....donny..... if Interested leave me contact info ......