Glenn Ashmore

"Wout B" wrote in message

Hi,
Talking about "decent" multiplexers, all our NMEA multiplexers have
"automatic GPS back-up switching" (plus many other NMEA sentence

management
features). Read about it he
http://brookhouseonline.com/gps_backup_switching.htm . I have been
playing with the idea to add a buzzer to warn the user when it switches to
the backup GPS. As the "no GPS data" detection is already present, this

is
very simple to do. If there is sufficient interest, we'll include it as a
standard feature. If you want it NOW, we'll add a buzzer to the present
model for a small charge if you decide to buy one.
Wout
Brookhouse

"Now" is a relative term. I have been working on this boat for 6 years and
am now in the "deep pockets" major boat bucks phase. It will be a year
before I could afford to buy one if you made it. :-).

--
Glenn Ashmore

there of) at: http://www.rutuonline.com

Wayne.B

On Tue, 8 Mar 2005 21:24:05 -0500, "Glenn Ashmore"
wrote:

I have been working on this boat for 6 years and
am now in the "deep pockets" major boat bucks phase. It will be a year
before I could afford to buy one if you made it. :-).

Sheesh, even with all of those anchors I've bought?

:-)