Glenn Ashmore

"John Proctor" wrote in message
news:2005030907232116807%lost@nowhereorg...
Here is a scarry thought.

My wife went in for LASIK surgery to her eyes. Basically it a laser
procedure where they correct your eyes for astigmatism. They use a
laser interferometer to map the surface of your eyball and them use
mathematics to work out the sequence of laser blasts to ablate the
eyball surface to generate good vision. The gave her a DVD of the
process they did on her eyes and guess what? The whole thing is
controlled by a Windoze PC. I wonder what would happen if the blue
screen of death came up in the middle of a procedure;-)

I noticed to that when I got my eyeballs spot welded. But I had a couple of
Valums working so just bowed towards Redmond, WA and crossed my fingers.
:-)

--
Glenn Ashmore

there of) at: http://www.rutuonline.com