Default Adjustable voltage regulator

My adjustable regulator webpage has been pretty popular. Recently I
lost my domain and everything in it, so I thought I should post a link
to the regulator in my new one;
http://www.amsterdamhouseboats.nl/voltage_regulator.htm
This is a regulator for DC alternators that can be built by anyone for
a few bucks. It keeps the voltage nice and steady wherever you set it.
You can have the adjustment on your control panel or wherever.
Useful for compensation charge, charging ni-cad batteries, or
unloading/ part loading the engine when needed [for instance if you
have another temporary mechanical load].
My design allows multiple alternators to work in tandem, and includes
temperature protection for the alternators, but no automatic
temperature compensation for the batteries.
Regards all, Mark Holden

Voltage Regulator. Is it working? Don in Austin Texas General 7 September 21st 04 06:31 PM
Voltage Regulator. Is it working? Don in Austin Texas General 0 August 30th 04 09:05 PM
voltage regulator SaladinoJA General 0 June 10th 04 12:46 PM
voltage regulator SaladinoJA General 8 June 9th 04 05:54 PM
Deep cycle batteries - miscellaneous advice? Ric Electronics 15 December 29th 03 10:20 AM