Default Adjustable voltage regulator

My adjustable regulator webpage has been pretty popular. Recently I
lost my domain and everything in it, so I thought I should post a link
to the regulator in my new one;
http://www.amsterdamhouseboats.nl/voltage_regulator.htm
This is a regulator for DC alternators that can be built by anyone for
a few bucks. It keeps the voltage nice and steady wherever you set it.
You can have the adjustment on your control panel or wherever.
Useful for compensation charge, charging ni-cad batteries, or
unloading/ part loading the engine when needed [for instance if you
have another temporary mechanical load].
My design allows multiple alternators to work in tandem, and includes
temperature protection for the alternators, but no automatic
temperature compensation for the batteries.
Regards all, Mark Holden