Don in Austin Texas

Default Voltage Regulator. Is it working?

I need to know if someone can tell me what the output voltage should
be on a '92 Force outboard 120HP. I want to check to see if it's
charging, but what should the voltage be? And, if it is not charging
on the output side, what should the input voltage be?

Thanks