Kbchesters

Default Charts wanted

Where can I get charts from at low cost for a Raymarine C-MAP system in the
UK?? Any ideas? Can I download some from the net?? Where can I get the card
for the reader? Brian Chesters in St Annes on Sea.
Jim McQuade

You can purchase C-MAP charts directly from our ofice in the UK.
www.c-map.co.uk

It is very important to have the exact model number of your chart
plotter when contacting C-MAP UK.

J. McQuade
C-MAP/USA

Gerard van Toornenberg

Go to http://www.digiboat.com.au./ for some of it

Have ordered by our local distributer the The Netherlands Inland C-Map NT+
with USB cardreader

Gerard

"Kbchesters" schreef in bericht