Boris

Default wanted charts for South Central Alaska and Aleutian Islands and Bristol Bay

Am thinking of taking a trip to the Aleutians next summer. Am looking for
digital charts and or paper for the above areas. I can trade digital charts
for SE Alaska and all of BC. Also may hve some paper charts to trade
Boris

Steve

I had a lot of Alaska chart from 3 retired navy MSOs that operated in the
waters up to Norton Sound (and beyond). At one time I had a full inventory
of them but after a weekend at the swap meet in Seattle, the inventory is
out of date.. Most of the So. Central Alaska charts are gone.. However no
one seemed to want the Aleutians and NW Alaska coast line (I wonder why).

These charts are about 10 years old now. but some areas just don't change in
eons.. And some don't care since they have electronic charts as well..

I think I have the original inventory, in Excell, and will try to post it on
my web site for anyone interested in looking it over.

Steve
s/v Good Intentions