BoatBanter.com

-   Electronics (https://www.boatbanter.com/electronics/)
-   -   Charts wanted (https://www.boatbanter.com/electronics/26561-charts-wanted.html)

Kbchesters December 26th 04 10:53 PM

Charts wanted

Where can I get charts from at low cost for a Raymarine C-MAP system in the
UK?? Any ideas? Can I download some from the net?? Where can I get the card
for the reader? Brian Chesters in St Annes on Sea.

Jim McQuade January 3rd 05 01:30 PM

You can purchase C-MAP charts directly from our ofice in the UK.
www.c-map.co.uk

It is very important to have the exact model number of your chart
plotter when contacting C-MAP UK.

J. McQuade
C-MAP/USA

Gerard van Toornenberg January 3rd 05 03:03 PM

Go to http://www.digiboat.com.au./ for some of it

Have ordered by our local distributer the The Netherlands Inland C-Map NT+
with USB cardreader

Gerard

"Kbchesters" schreef in bericht