Karin Kaufman

Default Cheaper Radar Detection

RADAR DETECTION - Most boats now have them so there may be cheaper hardware
available for law enforcement

RADAR MAY AID IN ELIMINATION WORLD BODY WIDE OF THE CARTEL RING I AM
CALLING THE "NOW MAO" CARTEL: It is a baby and animal snatching cartel.
They can be stopped through heat detection. Heat detection at truck
weigh stations and other ports could prove to be the most effect way
of finding the little cabbage patch kids! And, if you can stop one
cartel ring you can stop them all.

--
Karin Kaufman
http://WorldBody.Org
Edward Greeley

Dear Karin:

W.T.F. are you talking about? RADAR is not a "heat detecting" device.
You must have radar confused with an I.R. (infrared) detecting device.
But then, you types are in a constant state of confusion about most
things, aren't you? Like: "truck weigh stations" = "ports"? Not in most
people's dictionaries, or even common vernacular...

And WHY is your SPAM crap posted to a BOATING newsgroup?

F.O.A.D.,
Ed

Karin Kaufman wrote:
RADAR DETECTION - Most boats now have them so there may be cheaper hardware
available for law enforcement

RADAR MAY AID IN ELIMINATION WORLD BODY WIDE OF THE CARTEL RING I AM
CALLING THE "NOW MAO" CARTEL: It is a baby and animal snatching cartel.
They can be stopped through heat detection. Heat detection at truck
weigh stations and other ports could prove to be the most effect way
of finding the little cabbage patch kids! And, if you can stop one
cartel ring you can stop them all.

Ed Price

Karin Kaufman wrote:
RADAR DETECTION - Most boats now have them so there may be cheaper
hardware
available for law enforcement

RADAR MAY AID IN ELIMINATION WORLD BODY WIDE OF THE CARTEL RING I AM
CALLING THE "NOW MAO" CARTEL: It is a baby and animal snatching cartel.
They can be stopped through heat detection. Heat detection at truck
weigh stations and other ports could prove to be the most effect way
of finding the little cabbage patch kids! And, if you can stop one
cartel ring you can stop them all.

But isn't it all worth it if we can save even one cabbage patch kid?

Ed
wb6wsn

Tiny Tim, deceased

Edward Greeley wrote:

And WHY is your SPAM crap posted to a BOATING newsgroup?
And WHY is your SPAM crap posted to a BOATING newsgroup?

Mr. Ed,

The Usenet definition of SPAM is posting the same thing many times,
which you've done twice now. Your response was spammier than her post.
Post yours another 18 times and then it's officially spam.

But then, Edward Greeley is continually in a state of confusion
about most things Usenet, ain't youz?

Another example of your dizziness is to claim that a post with both
boating electronics and non-boating content is [corrected:] off-topic.

Wrong. It's on-topic.

This post is meta-on-topic because it is answering your off-topic
question about topicness. ;-)

HTH.