Edward Greeley

Dear Karin:

W.T.F. are you talking about? RADAR is not a "heat detecting" device.
You must have radar confused with an I.R. (infrared) detecting device.
But then, you types are in a constant state of confusion about most
things, aren't you? Like: "truck weigh stations" = "ports"? Not in most
people's dictionaries, or even common vernacular...

And WHY is your SPAM crap posted to a BOATING newsgroup?

F.O.A.D.,
Ed

Karin Kaufman wrote:
RADAR DETECTION - Most boats now have them so there may be cheaper hardware
available for law enforcement

RADAR MAY AID IN ELIMINATION WORLD BODY WIDE OF THE CARTEL RING I AM
CALLING THE "NOW MAO" CARTEL: It is a baby and animal snatching cartel.
They can be stopped through heat detection. Heat detection at truck
weigh stations and other ports could prove to be the most effect way
of finding the little cabbage patch kids! And, if you can stop one
cartel ring you can stop them all.