Leanne

Default Pocket Crusiers

I can't find the reference on the plywood stitched pocket cruisers that was
post a short rime ago. I thought it was bookmarked. Could someone send me
the URL either on or off list?

Leanne

Wayne.B

On Thu, 5 Aug 2004 17:21:07 -0400, "Leanne" wrote:

I can't find the reference on the plywood stitched pocket cruisers that was
post a short rime ago. I thought it was bookmarked. Could someone send me
the URL either on or off list?

Wrong news group, try "rec.boats.building".

23 ft Trailerable Pocket Cruiser Gerhard Ludwar Boat Building 4 May 30th 04 06:02 AM
Browns Pocket Book Yachtsmen 1945 [email protected] ASA 0 May 14th 04 06:51 PM
Pocket Pelorus Joe ASA 21 February 19th 04 11:18 AM
AIRPORT FACILITIES HIT AIR POCKET Tarver Engineering ASA 50 October 18th 03 03:03 PM
Pocket Rangefinder Jim B Cruising 0 August 22nd 03 10:13 AM