posted to rec.boats,rec.boats.cruising,rec.boats.electronics

Default New Plugin opens OpenCPN for n.v.digital charts

Hi all,
the freeware / public domain chart program OpenCPN just became better:
Thanks to a plugin created in cooperation with NV publishers,
n.v.digital charts can be used now with OpenCPN.

The plugin can be found he

http://opencpn.org/downloadplugins

The project's homepage is here

http://opencpn.org/

I am happy that my proposal to create this plugin fell on fertile
ground and that the cooperation of the developers with nv publishers
produced something very useful.

Nope, no interest in either party here, just interested to make things
work.

Cheers,
U.

f'up2 rec.boats.cruising set.

New Plugin opens OpenCPN for n.v.digital charts Ulrich G. Kliegis[_2_] Cruising 7 June 1st 11 06:48 PM
New Plugin opens OpenCPN for n.v.digital charts Ulrich G. Kliegis[_2_] General 0 May 31st 11 12:15 PM
Digital Charts [email protected] Cruising 13 February 26th 07 01:09 AM
Digital Charts Rex Jones General 37 September 1st 04 04:45 PM
Digital Charts Rex Jones Electronics 1 August 31st 04 04:07 PM