Mike

Default Looking for a Standard Horizon VHF Radio

Our Charter group uses the Standard GX2341S Omni with a voice
scrambler. The voice scrambler can only be used with the GX2341S and
GX23450S Spectrum. Both models have been discontinued. I have been
searching high and low for either model. There are several web stores
that have the GX2350S listed for purchase, but in fact do not have any
in stock.

Does anyone know where I might find either model? I am willing to pay
top dollar for a new or used unit. Any help will be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks,

Mike
Chuck Tribolet

1. E-bay.

2. You might want to check whether the scrambler in the GX2355S
Spectrum+ is compatible. It's a different scrambler, but it might well
be compatible.

3. You sure you didn't mean GX2350S Spectrum?

--
Chuck Tribolet

http://www.almaden.ibm.com/cs/people/triblet

Silicon Valley: STILL the best day job in the world.

"Mike" wrote in message om...
Our Charter group uses the Standard GX2341S Omni with a voice
scrambler. The voice scrambler can only be used with the GX2341S and
GX23450S Spectrum. Both models have been discontinued. I have been
searching high and low for either model. There are several web stores
that have the GX2350S listed for purchase, but in fact do not have any
in stock.

Does anyone know where I might find either model? I am willing to pay
top dollar for a new or used unit. Any help will be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks,

Mike

Junior Member

Are you still looking for these radios with scramblers?
Junior Member

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike
Our Charter group uses the Standard GX2341S Omni with a voice
scrambler. The voice scrambler can only be used with the GX2341S and
GX23450S Spectrum. Both models have been discontinued. I have been
searching high and low for either model. There are several web stores
that have the GX2350S listed for purchase, but in fact do not have any
in stock.

Does anyone know where I might find either model? I am willing to pay
top dollar for a new or used unit. Any help will be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks,

Mike
I have one like new
I am in San Francisco
Junior Member

Hello,
I have Two GX2380s in Good Condition.
Email me or call my cell phone 510-866-4941
Thanks
john

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike View Post
Our Charter group uses the Standard GX2341S Omni with a voice
scrambler. The voice scrambler can only be used with the GX2341S and
GX23450S Spectrum. Both models have been discontinued. I have been
searching high and low for either model. There are several web stores
that have the GX2350S listed for purchase, but in fact do not have any
in stock.

Does anyone know where I might find either model? I am willing to pay
top dollar for a new or used unit. Any help will be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks,

Mike

Junior Member

Does anyone know where I might find either model? I am willing to pay
top dollar for a new or used unit. Any help will be greatly
appreciated.
Junior Member

I have Horizon GX2350S.
Call me @ 510-866-4941
John
Banned

Location: Australia
Send a message via ICQ to YQWilliam

The guy at the Windows 7 Professional Cd Key store just told me Windows 7 Pro 64 Bit Key Starter is easier to use and it Win 7 Cd Key you how to use the programs, and it's Windows 7 Professional 32 Bit Key complicated.In what way is it less complicated to use than Windows 7 Ultimate 32 Bit Key? I still don't get the difference.