costin costin is offline
Junior Member

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike
Our Charter group uses the Standard GX2341S Omni with a voice
scrambler. The voice scrambler can only be used with the GX2341S and
GX23450S Spectrum. Both models have been discontinued. I have been
searching high and low for either model. There are several web stores
that have the GX2350S listed for purchase, but in fact do not have any
in stock.

Does anyone know where I might find either model? I am willing to pay
top dollar for a new or used unit. Any help will be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks,

Mike
I have one like new