Duane Richardson

Default Lowrance LMB 330C Help Needed

Just got a new boat with a Lowrance LMS 330C and I can't seem to pick up the
satellites. The book isn't any help at all and the boat dealer just sells
the Lowrance, but doesn't know anything about it. I e-mailed Lowrance, but
haven't heard anything back from them. Is anyone out there familiar with
this GPS system? Help!!!

Are zap stoppers really needed on alternators? BOEING377 Electronics 36 March 19th 05 05:58 AM
Lowrance LMS 330C Help Needed Duane Richardson General 2 June 20th 04 01:58 AM
Lowrance M68C Bob Askey General 0 April 3rd 04 05:09 PM
GPS/Sounder; Garmin or Lowrance - Opinions? I Boater Electronics 2 March 21st 04 08:32 AM
Replacing Lowrance depth finder butch burton General 5 October 16th 03 09:59 AM