Duane Richardson

Default Lowrance LMS 330C Help Needed

Just got a new boat with a Lowrance LMS 330C and I can't seem to pick up the
satellites. The book isn't any help at all and the boat dealer just sells
the Lowrance, but doesn't know anything about it. I e-mailed Lowrance, but
haven't heard anything back from them. Is anyone out there familiar with
this GPS system? Help!!!

John H

On Sat, 19 Jun 2004 23:29:31 GMT, "Duane Richardson"
wrote:

Just got a new boat with a Lowrance LMS 330C and I can't seem to pick up the
satellites. The book isn't any help at all and the boat dealer just sells
the Lowrance, but doesn't know anything about it. I e-mailed Lowrance, but
haven't heard anything back from them. Is anyone out there familiar with
this GPS system? Help!!!

Is it connected to the antenna?

Are there any boats at the dealer with the same unit? Ask the dealer to
demonstrate one. If it picks up satellites, and yours doesn't, then I'd be
asking for a new one.

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!
IBNFSHN

Did you check out the tutorials at Lowrance.com? They may provide you some
help.

--
Bill
Chesapeake, Va

"Duane Richardson" wrote in message
Just got a new boat with a Lowrance LMS 330C and I can't seem to pick up

the
satellites. The book isn't any help at all and the boat dealer just sells
the Lowrance, but doesn't know anything about it. I e-mailed Lowrance,

but
haven't heard anything back from them. Is anyone out there familiar with
this GPS system? Help!!!

Small Boat Recommendation Needed Submariner General 4 June 7th 04 07:10 PM
Lowrance M68C Bob Askey General 0 April 3rd 04 05:09 PM
Scientists needed for TV series Kris Scheppe General 0 January 23rd 04 05:09 PM
Replacing Lowrance depth finder butch burton General 5 October 16th 03 09:59 AM
boat mechanic in hamilton/burlington ontario area needed..? B.D. General 1 August 11th 03 01:45 AM