At-Sea

Default Furuno-Raymarine-Garmin???

New boat (32ft power) and I can't believe how many electronics choices
are out there. I want GPS, chartplotter, radar, fishfinder. I care
most about chartplotter. Won't use radar or fishfinder often (but
enough that I need it). I see three choices -

Furuno Navnet - all one unit, expensive, but charts don't look as nice
to me (fewer colors?). Cmap/NT (I guess NT+ compatible but maybe not
all features?)

Raymarine C series - all one unit, expensive, new unit - maybe not as
reliable as Furuno? Navionics Gold looks great.

Garmin 188C with a Furuno radar - less expensive, no radar overlay,
smaller screen, Blue Chart also looks great.

I think Furuno Navnet would be an easy choice if the chartplotter
didn't seem a little behind (especially at the price). Should I wait?

Bob