Dave

Default Lowrance GPS

Hi all

I have just purchased a replacement boat which has a Lowrance Global Nav 2
GPS, I am picking the boat up in the next week or so but I am trying to find
some information about this unit.

Does anyone know anything about this model?

I have tried to find a user manual on the Lowrance's site but it is not
listed, any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Dave

BruceM

Hey, We have one on our boat (brothers) & learnt it by trial & error too!!
Not much info out there about it I could find.
The main thing I was trying to work out was if it is possible to connect to
a computer? I tried everything I could think of but couldn't get any upload
or download happening.
If you know something about it, I'd love some info?
Drop one of the "@" to reply.
BruceM

wrote in message
Check your mail Dave.

.....don't ya love the Internet (:-)

On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 22:14:53 +0000 (UTC), "Dave" dave.samuel
wrote:

Hi all

I have just purchased a replacement boat which has a Lowrance Global Nav

2
GPS, I am picking the boat up in the next week or so but I am trying to

find
some information about this unit.

Does anyone know anything about this model?

I have tried to find a user manual on the Lowrance's site but it is not
listed, any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Dave

Ger

You will need special software because Lowrance is not fully NMEA
compatible.
You can download a free program here
http://www.lowrance.com/Software/GDM6/Default.asp
Hope this helps.
--
Rgds,
/Ger Rietman

"BruceM" schreef in bericht

wrote:

Hi all

I have just purchased a replacement boat which has a Lowrance Global

Nav
2
GPS, I am picking the boat up in the next week or so but I am trying to

find
some information about this unit.

Does anyone know anything about this model?

I have tried to find a user manual on the Lowrance's site but it is not
listed, any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Dave

BruceM

Looks like it doesn't cover any of the "global nav" series though.
BruceM

wrote:

Hi all

I have just purchased a replacement boat which has a Lowrance Global

Nav
2
GPS, I am picking the boat up in the next week or so but I am trying

find
some information about this unit.

Does anyone know anything about this model?

I have tried to find a user manual on the Lowrance's site but it is

not
listed, any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Dave

Lowrance LMS 330C Help Needed Duane Richardson General 2 June 20th 04 01:58 AM
Lowrance M68C Bob Askey General 0 April 3rd 04 05:09 PM
Replacing Lowrance depth finder butch burton General 5 October 16th 03 09:59 AM
Lowrance Global Map 1000 and Furuno 1621 radar Diver1055 Electronics 3 October 10th 03 08:02 PM
Lowrance rebate for Mapcreate and LMS320 Don WA5NGP Electronics 0 July 9th 03 11:47 PM