cohenandy

Default FS: EPIRB

Alden Electronics 406 EPIRB. Model 1015. Mgf. date 4/95.
406/121 Mhz output.
With intergral strobe and mounting bracket. Owner's manual included.
New condition; was never mounted on a boat.

Original cost $1000.00 Will sell for $400.00 OBO. Contact me at
508-612-1213 or at
Steve

Default EPIRB

What is the expiration date on the battery??

Steve
s/v Good Intentions

Oliver Fleming

Hi,
I think they are good for 10 years but must be replaced at 5
years.

Cheers
Oliver Fleming

"Steve" wrote in message
What is the expiration date on the battery??

Steve
s/v Good Intentions

Dennis Gibbons

The internal battery expiration date is written somewhere on the unit. Mine
just expired.

--
Dennis Gibbons
S/V Dark Lady