A N Other

Default Seafarer 3 Echo Sounder

This Ehco Sounder is unused in original box with full instructions but
without the transducer which seems to be designed to work through the hull.
It says in the manual that transducers are available through Yacht Chandlers
or from Electronic Laboratories Ltd. Is this of any use to anyone? What kind
of value should I put on it?
Cheers
Mack (Drambuie).

Courtney Thomas

Greetings !

I'm looking to install a through the hull echo sounder next Spring, so
am interested.

Any idea what the transducer might cost ?

What do you want for the sounder, please ?

BTW, I don't mind be contacted directly.

Cordially,

Courtney

--
Courtney Thomas
s/v Mutiny

A N Other

Sorry to be so vague - but I dont have a clue on value - What is it worth to
you?
Cheers
Mack (Drambuie)

A N Other wrote:
This Ehco Sounder is unused in original box with full instructions but
without the transducer which seems to be designed to work through the

hull.
It says in the manual that transducers are available through Yacht

Chandlers
or from Electronic Laboratories Ltd. Is this of any use to anyone? What

kind
of value should I put on it?
Cheers
Mack (Drambuie).

--
Courtney Thomas
s/v Mutiny
lying Oriental, NC

Depth sounder transducer question Wethead Cruising 9 March 16th 04 11:17 PM
Lorenz chart plotter - connecting an echo sounder? HL Electronics 0 October 1st 03 11:38 PM
GPS + Sounder puffnfresh Electronics 2 August 29th 03 10:08 AM
SR Mariner Depth Sounder Jere Lull Cruising 6 August 6th 03 02:07 PM
NASA Depth sounder help Mark Electronics 0 July 21st 03 08:51 PM