Toss

Default Quad-Cycle Regulator Repair

I fried my 14 year old Quad-Cycle Regulator.

It has a Motorola votage regulator (3 pin TO-220) with

M T
P25N10
R045 (and Motorola's Logo)

printed on it.

However, Motorola's web sight can't reference it.

....I can't find it on mouser.com.

....nothing on Google

....anyone have any ideas?
phil

Motorola sold its discrete semiconductor business to ON Semiconductor
several years ago. So I doubt you will find anything on Motorola's web
pages.

Try www.onsemi.com

It appears their web site is down right now, so try later.

"Toss" wrote in message
I fried my 14 year old Quad-Cycle Regulator.

It has a Motorola votage regulator (3 pin TO-220) with

M T
P25N10
R045 (and Motorola's Logo)

printed on it.

However, Motorola's web sight can't reference it.

...I can't find it on mouser.com.

...nothing on Google

...anyone have any ideas?

Toss

On Sun, 07 Sep 2003 15:33:12 GMT, "phil"
wrote:

also, you need to be looking for MTP25N10 as the part number. It is a power
FET. and, I can find it on google.

Here is a web site that has some stock:

http://www.danrock.com/

Thanks!

It's a mystery why p25n10 didn't show on google, but MTP25N10 does....

Anyway...thanks very much.