Larry W4CSC

Default What the numbers mean??

On Sun, 07 Sep 2003 02:57:20 GMT, "NYangel"
wrote:

I have a Lowrance depth/fish finder ( no manual) what are the numbers on top
of the fish mean??.....I just started to use it...thanks in advance

That's how deep that particular fish is.....

Larry

Extremely intelligent life must exist in the universe.
You can tell because they never tried to contact us.

http://www.lowrance.com/Marine/default.asp

You can find their manuals on this page.

"NYangel" wrote in message
I have a Lowrance depth/fish finder ( no manual) what are the numbers on

top
of the fish mean??.....I just started to use it...thanks in advance

Larry W4CSC

On Sun, 07 Sep 2003 04:10:01 GMT, "NYangel"
wrote:

Thank you for the quick response

You're welcome! Did we CATCH him??

Larry

Extremely intelligent life must exist in the universe.
You can tell because they never tried to contact us.

BruceM

On mine it is the length of the fish in cm.
On my brothers he reckon's it is the age of the fish.

But yeah, the depth in feet or fathoms etc depending on how you set it up.
BruceM