Default Zac's problems continue

On 2008-11-12 06:35:48 -0500, "John Seager" said:

"Jere Lull" wrote in message

20 knots is a welcome occurrence to most of the world-travellers I've
followed. That such caused equipment failure points to other problems in
the equation of equipment and crew.

Don't blame Zac for the journos hype - they're the ones trying to make a
hero out of him.
Zac's own words when describing the conditions we "I was going between
6-7 knots in a nice 25 knot Indian Ocean trade on the aft quarter. ... I
switched on the spreader lights and found my gennie 15 feet from the boat
held by the furling line and the sheet. It looked like a spinnaker."
(quoted from his blog on www.zacsunderland.com)

That confirms my contention this was likely caused by inadequacies in
the equipment or it's installation or maintenance.

The conditions were nice, thus not the major factor.

--
Jere Lull

In article , hpeer wrote:

So Wilbur,
Whatta ya think of Tanya Abib? (Did I misspell that?)

Of fer cryin out loud, how hard is Google to use?

It's Tania Aebi.

Justin.

--
Justin C, by the sea.

Zac's blog Gordon Cruising 1 October 6th 08 08:16 PM
docking problems continue Jesse Dinkin General 12 July 17th 03 04:24 AM